Those searching for “how to cancel LinkedIn premium” have landed on the right article. When you’re done reading this, you’ll know exactly what steps to take to cancel your paid subscription on iOS and Android, as well as how to request a refund.
The most popular professional networking site, LinkedIn, offers a paid subscription tier called LinkedIn Premium. Many features are only available to LinkedIn Premium subscribers, including unrestricted InMail communication with LinkedIn users outside of your network, access to online professional development courses, and more in-depth analytics about how to cancel Linkedin premium.
LinkedIn Premium: What Is It?
As was previously noted, LinkedIn Premium is a paid service offered by LinkedIn.
The scope of your network is significantly larger with LinkedIn Premium compared to LinkedIn Basic. With a Premium membership, you may view profiles from people outside of your immediate circle, enroll in online training programs, and gain insight into how others are using your profile.
When you upgrade to LinkedIn Premium, you may send InMails as well as read them. Similar to a direct message, but delivered to the recipient’s email inbox as well, this option has a wider reach than the platform-only Basic messaging option.
LinkedIn Premium users can also see the names of the five most recent visitors to their profile and the names of everyone who has viewed their profile in the past 90 days.
Finally, Premium members can compare their standing to that of other users and view the top 100 contacts in their entire network.
The cost is the primary drawback of LinkedIn Premium. Depending on the plan you select, prices range from about $30 per month to about $120 per month for an annual subscription.
This is why you should only get a LinkedIn Premium subscription if you are actively looking for a job or hiring people. You can stop paying for LinkedIn Premium when you’re done using it.
Removing LinkedIn Premium in Your Web Browser
How you can terminate your LinkedIn Premium subscription are dependent on the payment method you originally used to subscribe.
If you purchased a LinkedIn Premium subscription through the desktop site, you can terminate it from any device with an internet connection, including a mobile web browser or the LinkedIn mobile app.
To terminate your Premium membership through a web browser, please read the instructions below.
- To access your personal information, select the “Me” option from the menu that appears below the address bar.
- Then, choose “Access My Premium” from the submenu that displays.
- The “Manage Premium account” link may be found on the right-hand side of the interface. To proceed, please select this.
- We’re taking you to your subscription preferences now.
- If you want to cancel your subscription, it can be done by selecting the link that says “Cancel subscription” under the “Manage subscription” heading.
- If the cancellation is truly final, confirmation prompts will occur. When you’re done, your LinkedIn Premium account will be completely terminated.
The Three-Step Process for Canceling LinkedIn Premium
- The thing you need to do is fire up a web browser and head on over to the LinkedIn homepage. Launch your LinkedIn Premium account and log in.
- After selecting Me at the top of the screen, select Access My Premium from the subsequent menu.
- Find the Cancel subscription option under the Manage Premium account. To cancel, just click the “Continue” button and then pick a reason. To terminate your LinkedIn Premium subscription, choose the checkbox labeled “Confirm cancellation.”
A web browser on your computer or mobile device is required to cancel LinkedIn Premium. There is no way to cancel LinkedIn Premium using the mobile app. Canceling a mobile subscription is only possible if you first subscribed through iTunes.
An iPhone user’s guide to canceling LinkedIn Premium through iTunes:
- Access the iPhone’s configuration menu by selecting the Settings app.
- Select your name, then select the iTunes and App Store options.
- You can see your Apple ID by tapping it, then selecting View Apple ID.
- Just log in to iTunes with your Apple ID and password.
- Select LinkedIn Premium by clicking the Subscriptions tab.
- Select the Subscription Cancellation button, then hit Cancel.
Is There a Way to Cancel LinkedIn Premium Before the Free Trial Ends?
A LinkedIn Premium account can be canceled at any time before the trial period ends if the user decides they do not wish to use the service. On the other hand, you won’t be able to sign up for a new Premium trial for at least a year.
Failure to terminate your LinkedIn Premium free trial before it ends will result in a paid membership with no option for a refund.
Canceling LinkedIn Premium and Receiving a Refund
How to cancel Linkedin Premium subscription at least one day before your next billing date is required to prevent further charges. If you cancel your plan, it will be terminated after the current paying cycle.
If you fail to cancel your LinkedIn Premium subscription before the next billing cycle begins, you will be responsible for paying for it.
Price of LinkedIn’s Premium Membership
There is a one-month trial period for the paid versions of LinkedIn’s Premium Career and Premium Business plans. Anytime before the end of your trial, you may cancel without penalty.
To access LinkedIn Premium, jobseekers must pay between $29.99 and $59.99 each month. The monthly fee for salespeople is $79.99, while the cost for recruiters is $119.95. If you sign up for yearly billing, you could save money.
We trust this article has answered any of your questions about how to cancel LinkedIn premium. This blog will prove to be a valuable resource for you.