If you’re trying to get more plays on SoundCloud, then you’re in the right place! I’ve put together a list of some of my favorite strategies for getting more plays on your tracks. Whether it’s through keyword optimization or search engine optimization (SEO), these tips will help you get more listeners and fans for your music.
Use relevant keywords in your track title and description.
The best way to increase your organic soundcloud promotion plays is by using relevant keywords in your track title and description. The following list includes some of the most common relevant keywords:
- Genre – Pop, indie pop, hip hop, trap, and more!
- Artist Name – Drake, Beyoncé, Ariana Grande, etc…
- Label Name (if applicable)
– Columbia, Atlantic Records, RCA, etc… Album Name – If you have an album out, include it in your track title. It will help draw more listeners to your Soundcloud profile and help them find other songs from the same album!
Create a beautiful Soundcloud banner.
Make sure your banner is relevant to your track. It should be an image that represents the vibe of the song and doesn’t have anything that will make people think twice about what they’re looking at. The image itself should not be too busy, as this makes it difficult for users to take in all of its information at once. You want them to focus on one thing, in particular, so keep things simple: make sure it’s eye-catching!
You can use photos of yourself or studio equipment if you’d like—just remember not to go overboard with any of these things (or else they’ll start getting boring).
Upload your tracks to other online platforms.
You can also upload your tracks to other online platforms. For example, you could upload your music on Spotify and Apple Music, as well as other social media sites like Facebook and Instagram. You could even upload it to a music site that focuses on streaming music—like Bandcamp for indie artists who don’t have a record label backing them up.
Uploading to these sites is a great way to get exposure in front of new listeners who might not otherwise hear about you unless they go looking for it specifically through one of these channels (which usually means paying money).
Write a description for the track which tells listeners what it is about.
- Write a description for the track which tells listeners what it is about.
- Include the genre, mood, and tempo of your track in this paragraph.
- Add production credits to your description if you want them to be easier for people to find later on Soundcloud when browsing through their music library or search results. For example: “Produced by [your name]” or “Mixed by [your name].” You can also add links directly from your website or social media accounts if they’re relevant to the content of your song (more on this below).
-The third paragraph is where you can write out the lyrics to your song. This is helpful for listeners who want to sing along with your track, as well as people who are searching for music that matches their own lyrics or themes. You don’t need to include every word of the song, but enough so that someone can get an idea of what it’s about.
Find your audience on Twitter and send them personal messages about your latest release.
If you’re looking for a new way to reach your audience, consider following them on Twitter. Find the Twitter handles of people who are interested in your genre and use a spreadsheet to keep track of them.
Once you’ve compiled this list, send them a personal message about your upcoming release through the direct message feature. If they don’t respond within 24 hours (or sooner), move on!
4. Join a Twitter chat with other authors in your genre. This is a great way to network and gets to know other writers. You may even discover some new books that you want to read!
These strategies will help you get more plays on SoundCloud!
This article is a summary of the article: [The Best Strategies To Get More Plays on SoundCloud](https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/the-best-strategies-to-get-more-plays-on-soundcloud/) by Michael Walker.
The key points of this article are:
- Provide a call to action (CTA) at the end of your post so people know what you want them to do next. They can click through or share on social media if they want more information about your product or service, or just leave their contact information so that you can get back in touch with them later if necessary!
- Provide an overview of how many plays you’ve had over time, what kind of content has worked well for those plays, and other stats like total views per month and comments received per month since last year’s launch date—this will help readers understand why they should take action now instead of waiting another few weeks before trying again after seeing how things go over time with different methods being used across different platforms like Facebook ads versus Twitter ads versus Instagram ads versus Google search engine advertising campaigns etcetera…
There you have it! We hope these tips will help you get more plays on Soundcloud. If this sounds like something that would work for your music, please feel free to reach out to us at https://soundonheat.com/